Tuesday 23 October 2012

Welcome to the Natural Beauty Bar!




Nice to meet you :)
Just a bit a background knowledge to introduce you to your therapist...

My name is Jaymi, and I am 24 years of age (often told I look 16 but a compliment all the same!).
I am a qualified senior Beauty Therapist with a number of years experience under my belt in the spa industry. I have worked and trained at a multi award winning day spa in Campbelltown, as well as opening an award winning day spa in Camden for a friend.

I started my training in Campbelltown at a very well known day spa. My bosses at the time were three sisters who I have truly been grateful to have had the opportunity to work with.  All of the years that I worked there we won award after award in the spa and beauty industry, and they still continue to excel winning nearly every award they are nominated for. They taught me professionalism, immaculate customer service skills as well as sculpting me to the perfectionist therapist I am today. They have given me the drive, ambition and passion to really make a difference, to not only my life but also my clients.

A year ago something amazing happened to me which started to form and shape my life to what it is today.  Not many people can say in their whole lifetime that they have helped establish and run a Day Spa, let alone at the age of 23.
Last year I had been given the chance along with the help of a dear friend of 20 years (a marketing guru herself), using my inside spa knowledge to help her and her husband start their business.  We went along and won a business award within only 6 months of trading, which was a highlight in my career for a business as young as we were.
I have now established a small boutique beauty salon in Sydney, that I now call my own.  At the Natural Beauty Bar we provide our clients with a high level of service and expertise with each and every treatment. What I have realised is that there is a huge lack of knowledge in salons these days, as well as horrendous customer service, two of the things which I promise you will never receive at Natural Beauty Bar.

My time spent away from work consists of me thinking about work, talking about work, beauty products, day spas, product brands, customer service (well lack of), food, meditation, photography etc..
In this blog you will see brand reviews from skincare, makeup and hair care product reviews, current industry trends, skin care and beauty tips, life and daily affirmations to make you smile, ways on gaining healthy skin from within, recipes and super foods plus many more which are partially and most likely off topic.
I figured, since my mind is a filled with interesting facts, I may as well put it to good use and write it all down for people to read and hopefully benefit from outside of my salon.

Regards,
Your Skin Care Guru ;)
Jaymi




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on our posts with any questions you may have regarding the topics. Remember to leave your name so we know who you are :)